Policies and Procedures
All schools have agreed policies and procedures which are adhered to for the benefit of all those connected to the school. As part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership, many policies are shared across all schools in the trust.
Click here to be taken to the MNSP policy page
Charging and Remissions Policy here.
Complaints Policy here.
Policies are regularly up-dated (every 1, 2 or 3 years, depending on policy), and are the guidelines by which the school operates.
The following links contain policies personal to the school which may be of use to you - please ask at reception or email a request for a paper copy free of charge.
- PSHE Policy (addtional information: A Guide to the Jigsaw Scheme, RSHE and Jigsaw, LGBTQ parent information)
- Remote learning plan
- MNSP Remote Learning Policy
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Policy
- Behaviour Procedure
- Homework Policy - This is currently being reviewed (Sept 2021)
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Spelling and Phonics Policy (See also Curriculum section of website)
- Play Policy (OPAL)